Saturday, May 30, 2009

Recent Acquisitions 5/30/09

Baroness - Red Album

Haven't listened to it yet but they are opening for Clutch in Phoenix in July. We are going to rock the fuck out!





Pearl Jam - Ten Legacy Edition

With a second disc of a tweaked and remixed version of the album by the man himself Brendan O'Brien, plus bonus tracks from those years. The CD version of the album I have has to be from '92 or '93, as I originally had the album on tape. I have never heard it sound so good as it does now though on this re-release.


Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest

Opening for Wilco here in Tucson in three weeks. Also, the video for Two Weeks is fucking creepy and bizarre. Sean turned me on to that one.




Assassin's Creed (PS3)

I'll probably do a full review of this game because it kicks so much ass. I rented it last week and it has taken up much of my time as of late. I'm close to the end, and I don't want to write about it until I finish it. When I get home from work will it be Redwings/Penguins, or Assassin's Creed? Hrmm


Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle

Four bucks on LP at Bookmans. Done fucking deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment